Richland County Highway
120 Bowen Circle,
Richland Center, WI 53581
RICHLAND COUNTY HIGHWAY COMMISSION …
120 Bowen Circle, Richland Center, WI 53581MAP and DIRECTIONS
RICHLAND COUNTY HIGHWAY JOB OPPORTUNITIES…
Currently accepting applications.
Richland County Highway Department has an opening for employees to fill vacancies.
JOB TITLE: Equipment Operator, Patrolman
1. Employee must have a valid WISCONSIN CDL Drivers License including the following classes and endorsements:
a. Class A
b. Class B
c. Air brake endorsement
d. Combination vehicles
2. Applicant selected must submit to drug – alcohol testing prior to employment.
3. Employee must submit to random drug – alcohol testing.
4. Employee driving record must be good.
5. List experience with trucks and heavy equipment, ag tractors, including a motor grader.
a. List experience working in highway construction.
6. Job will include snow removal, sanding and salting operations, and hand shoveling bridges.
7. Be responsible for mowing, patching, guardrail maintenance, shoulders, brush control and other duties as necessary.
8. Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
9. Be available to be to work within 30 minutes, regardless of road conditions, when called.
10. Have the ability to use hand tools, wrenches, and chain saws.
a. Have the ability to work in adverse weather / environmental conditions.
11. Ability to do general maintenance and lubrication on equipment.
a. Position offers competitive wage and benefit package with salary beginning at $19.59.
12. Applications will be closed at 3:30 p.m. on February 20, 2017.
13. Applications with resumes will be accepted at the Richland County Highway Department, 120 Bowen Circle, Richland Center, WI 53581.
14. Richland County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Richland County Highway Commissioner
Please bring or mail completed job application along with a resume to the Richland County Highway Department Office.
The office is located at 120 Bowen Circle, Richland Center, WI 53581.
Do you have a question about the information above?
Click the FAQ orEmail us with comments or questions.